Tuesday 26 March 2019

Newsflash! Launch of new Wild at Art Studio in Central!

Wild at Art Studio
is now open in Central !

Please join me for:
“Circles of Community”
painting nights in April
FREE of charge
Thursday 4th, 11th, 18th 
6.00-8.30pm

Make art and have a glass of wine
Find out more about workshops in the WAA studio.

Yes, I have taken a large step across the water and found a very special space!
23 years ago, I lived at number 34 Elgin Street, in a wonderful walk up apartment and not a bar in sight ! And now, here I am, right at the other end of this quirky street in a bright airy spot, ready and waiting for art makers!

I would like to thank you for supporting all of the Wild at Art Initiatives over the last 8 years, from Saturday workshops on Lamma, to our many glorious weekend retreats and 3 whole years of Mandala Meetups, as well as art workshops in the US, Hawaii and the UK ! I also invite the village of wonderful support people I have met along the way and new friends who are waiting to put a toe in their creative waters!
You Wild at Arties already know that art making can be a powerful presence in your life. I have witnessed you connect with yourself, as well as your own creative process and of course each other along the way. I have watched you in your creative throes of joy and risk taking, your evenings and whole days of relaxation ! You have accessed your own wisdom through art journaling, discovering insights as you explore your own stories, healing some bumpy parts and turning new corners. I have seen you all articulating ideas and purpose as your art making helps you to express and envision your life.
It’s my complete pleasure to be part of your journey……
Creative Sanctuary in the City 

Wild at Art Studio 
1st Floor
2-4 Elgin Street ( Lower End) by Hollywood Road
Central, HK
Wild at Art Studio will offer :
Workshops
Private Sessions
Group circles
Team Building
Social Events

The Wild at Art Studio space is also available for purposes that also share the ethos of connection, insight, healing, passion and purpose. Please email me for details.

( I will still be holding Retreat Weekends and Saturdays on Lamma at Studio29. ) But for now, I look forwards to seeing you all in April for some Circle Painting.

Artfully Yours
from

Katie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment